Be Still My Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi Friends! Did you know it's absolutely free to post topics and comment on various discussions within our community? All we require is for you to Register so that we can count you as one of our community members. Just scroll to the top of the page and find the Register Link! Many people can learn from your wealth of wisdom.

Go down
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while! Empty I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while!

on Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:27 pm
Hey friends,

I’ve actually been looking for a support group like this for some time now so I am looking forward to the conversations that will be had here. I’m also open to meeting new people and forming new online friendships...should be fun 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Be Still My Friend
Be Still My Friend
Admin
Participation Score : 18

I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while! Empty Re: I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while!

on Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:48 pm
Thank you for joining our community! Shout if you need anything.
Leesah
Participation Score : 8

I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while! Empty Re: I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a while!

on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:55 pm
Hello everyone
Looking forward to some great fulfilling conversations that will hopefully be of great support!!
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Hey Leesah 😊 nice to meet you
Be Still My Friend
Be Still My Friend
Admin
Participation Score : 18

on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Hey Leesah! Thank you for joining our community flower lol!
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:12 pm
Hi Leesah! Nice meet you guys Like a Star @ heaven Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum