Be Still My Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi Friends! Did you know it's absolutely free to post topics and comment on various discussions within our community? All we require is for you to Register so that we can count you as one of our community members. Just scroll to the top of the page and find the Register Link! Many people can learn from your wealth of wisdom.

Go down
Kim_Kanu
Kim_Kanu
Participation Score : 16

Pray for the recently unemployed people  Empty Pray for the recently unemployed people

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:12 pm
Hi guys

Please can we pray for those who have recently lost their jobs due to COVID-19 and those who haven’t been paid for months now. Some have rent to pay, loans, debt, school fees, car installments etc and it’s causing a lot of serious stress and pressure. Please just ask God to make a way, send help and protect their families. Also pray for their mental health. Some are breadwinners so it’s tough. So yeah. Thanks in advance ♥
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

Pray for the recently unemployed people  Empty Re: Pray for the recently unemployed people

Fri May 01, 2020 10:20 am
This has been on my mind recently. Thanks for bringing it up. I will definitely pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

Pray for the recently unemployed people  Empty Re: Pray for the recently unemployed people

Wed May 06, 2020 8:29 am
I will be praying 🙏🏽
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum