Be Still My Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi Friends! Did you know it's absolutely free to post topics and comment on various discussions within our community? All we require is for you to Register so that we can count you as one of our community members. Just scroll to the top of the page and find the Register Link! Many people can learn from your wealth of wisdom.

Go down
Fufu11
Participation Score : 11

Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.  Empty Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.

on Fri May 08, 2020 7:33 pm
I live alone. I do however like my own space but the wall are started to feel like they are closing in on my. The flat is suddenly too small. I am suddenly too alone and craving human contact.
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.  Empty Re: Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.

on Fri May 08, 2020 7:39 pm
How do you spend your time during the day?
Fufu11

Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.  Empty Re: Lonely loner that's alone during Quarantine.

on Fri May 08, 2020 8:13 pm
I wake up. Video my partner. Eat. Watch series. Bath at 1pm. Video call. Eat and sleep.
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

on Fri May 08, 2020 8:37 pm
Anything you can start planning on paper/researching/writing for the next year or so? (drafting life strategy, goals, financial plan, vision board etc.). I'm someone who starts getting depressed when I don't have something I'm looking forward to, so I have been using this time to brainstorm/organize my thoughts, plans etc. I feel you on the loneliness part.
Kim_Kanu
Kim_Kanu
Participation Score : 16

on Sat May 09, 2020 10:09 am
It’s funny cause I wish I could be alone so much!
Be Still My Friend
Be Still My Friend
Admin
Participation Score : 18

on Wed May 13, 2020 6:27 pm
Switching up your daily routine is something you can try. How do you feel about exercise? It’s one of the best ways to get rid of that cloudy/foggy brain we get when we are not stimulated enough. Another suggestion is to plan out your days, find small tasks to do that can fill up your time. Your mind is craving a challenge, or something it can look forward to. All the best!
Sharon R
Participation Score : 3

on Sun May 17, 2020 10:27 am
The feeling is mutual on the part of being a loner..waking up & having to do the same routine daily due to this lockdown😒
Fufu11

on Mon May 18, 2020 8:12 am
I do exercise but I'm loosing alot of weight because I hardly eat.
Fufu11

on Mon May 18, 2020 8:15 am
I don't have friends that's all. No virtual ones actually. My friends are really busy with their kids and at times they say I don't understand them because I don't have a kid.
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

on Tue May 19, 2020 2:18 pm
I don't have many friends as well. Probably one consistent friend. Luckily we are in the same stage of life so we can relate to each other. I can imagine how difficult it is to maintain friendships when you are not in the same stage of life as your friends. Quite tough. If you would like to meet/make new friends you can try the app called Bumble. It has a dating option but also has the option to find compatible friends. You basically match with people you have similar interests with and chat about the common hobbies, interests etc. It's fun and there's no harm in it. Trust me, there are so many people who can relate with where you are in life and who have the same views about what they want our of life.
Kim_Kanu
Kim_Kanu
Participation Score : 16

on Thu May 21, 2020 1:42 pm
I’ve actually heard about Bumble, haven’t tried it out yet. I can’t believe friendships have become virtual but I guess we are always on our phones anyways.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] embrace this season of isolation. It won’t always be like this. Establish yourself, plant seeds in your own life. I’m trying to do that right now and it’s not easy because there is so much that isn’t going good for me. But I’m trying to look at why my strengths are and finding ways of magnifying them. Life would be easier if I had money or networks but either way I have raw talent I can maximize.
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

on Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 pm
Not every friend can be our support during every season in life. Sometimes we can have friends who don’t understand us when we are facing challenges. They only understand us when we are happy or going out etc. I think this Corona Virus is showing us that what truly matters is if we are friends with ourselves first, because everyone else comes and goes 🤷🏽‍�
Fufu11

on Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm
I struggle with having a lot of people around me. I always feel claustophobic. I also feel lonely at times even when i am with people but at the same time i do want to be around them but also that they are crowding me.
Can anyone relate or am i crazy?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum