Be Still My Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi Friends! Did you know it's absolutely free to post topics and comment on various discussions within our community? All we require is for you to Register so that we can count you as one of our community members. Just scroll to the top of the page and find the Register Link! Many people can learn from your wealth of wisdom.

Go down
Liza's Mom
Participation Score : 9

Wasted time  Empty Wasted time

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:33 pm
Oh my gosh. I recently ended things with my baby daddy and I'm devastated but happy that I did it. He didn't care about my feelings and was always insensitive, that time he knows that I've got anxiety issues.. I have wasted 4 years of my life with someone that never gave a shoot about me. I still love and care for him but this relationship wasn't going to work with him being an unsupportive boyfriend who never appreciates anything I do for him.
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

Wasted time  Empty Re: Wasted time

Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:09 pm
Four years 💔💔💔 Thank goodness you are done!! I’ve battled with anxiety before so I totally understand how frustrating it is when people think you’re being “difficult” or they don’t accommodate you.
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:20 pm
You put your wellbeing first and that is something most people are too afraid to do (they think it's selfish). Your health impacts on your child, so I'm proud that you chose you!! You will find someone who sees you and respects you.
Be Still My Friend
Be Still My Friend
Admin
Participation Score : 18

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:55 pm
@Liza's Mom you are a strong babe! Sometimes we can see when a relationship is not good for us however making that decision to end it is a another story. What [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said is so true! Your health impacts everyone around you, so your decision to remove yourself from a toxic person was courageous and also showing your child what it looks like to be a healthy functioning person. So proud! In terms of baby daddy...how are you planning on co-parenting or establishing a healthy relationship with him going forward?
Liza's Mom
Participation Score : 9

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:28 pm
Thank you and I feel so much lighter that I put myself first for a change...I have made a decision to not involve the baby daddy in anything. He has never shown any interest in his baby and hasn't taken any responsibility so there will be no co-parenting and i cut him off completely...I'm really glad I got out of the relationship. Thank you guys🙏🏾💖💕
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:25 pm
Nice and clean.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum