Be Still My Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi Friends! Did you know it's absolutely free to post topics and comment on various discussions within our community? All we require is for you to Register so that we can count you as one of our community members. Just scroll to the top of the page and find the Register Link! Many people can learn from your wealth of wisdom.

Go down
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

Job anxiety Empty Job anxiety

Thu May 14, 2020 4:14 pm
This lockdown is traumatizing because it is affecting the household and employment. Many people go to work with one purpose: to provide. Now the possibility of not being able to provide gives anxiety and stress.
Sharon R
Participation Score : 3

Job anxiety Empty Re: Job anxiety

Sun May 17, 2020 10:25 am
Traumatizing it is indeed especially to those families who depend on a hand to mouth living basis.
Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa
Participation Score : 26

Sun May 17, 2020 6:07 pm
Yes true. It’s made me think of the important role of having a community. Being able to have neighbors who share with you. On my street we don’t even know each other. We don’t even know how each family is really coping. We need community ♥
Toby92
Toby92
Participation Score : 28

Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 pm
Even though we are at Level 3 there are still people who cannot work. I don’t think we have seen stress like this. People feel hopeless. Yes Mother Teresa we need community support and family support. Even a platform like this to chat talk about the stresses is helpful.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum